Join the Story
Nominate a Lupine Lady
Our “Meet Her Monday” series, highlights women who are doing beautiful things in the world. Do you know someone who makes the world more beautiful through the work that she does, the places she volunteers, the kindness she spreads, or the passion she pursues? We want to know about her! We believe that storytelling is powerful, and that as we celebrate the beautiful things women in our community are doing, we are inspired to live more graciously, to share joy more abundantly, and to find ways in our own lives to stop, notice, and celebrate all things beautiful. Are you, or someone you know, a Lupine Lady? If so, please drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org to tell us about your nomination!
Become a Brand Ambassador
Each quarter we select a handful of extraordinary women to be our brand ambassadors- women spreading the word about ethical fashion, and natural beauty in fabulous Sweet Lupine style. Our brand ambassadors receive free outfits, big discounts, and other fun perks. If you, or someone you know, is interested in working with us, please send us an e-mail (email@example.com) with your name, a brief bio, and your social media profiles. We cannot wait to hear from you!
Learn Some More
Looking to learn more about ethical fashion or about real beauty in the fashion industry? Here are a few great places to start:
- What does it mean for clothing to be "Made in America?" The Federal Trade Commission addresses that HERE.
- What is fair trade? Read the World Fair Trade Organization for 10 Principles of Fair Trade for a good overview.
- Join Fashion Revolution, a movement of people seeking to know "who made [their] clothes." College students- be sure to check out their free resources for raising awareness about ethical fashion on campus!
- Watch how a model is made up and photoshopped for traditional fashion advertisements
- The Dove Self Esteem Project provides information and targeted resources for building body confidence and self-esteem in women and girls.
- Check out this TED Talk, in which Meaghan Ramsey discusses "Why Thinking You're Ugly is Bad for You." A powerful message about the urgency with which we must address body image concerns, particularly for our young girls.
Chat Some More
Have questions or want to know more? Send us a message at: firstname.lastname@example.org . We love hearing from you! Be sure to follow along on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and Twitter, too, for more opportunities to connect.
Welcome to the Sweet Lupine Family.